Sherry at Lamp Unto My Feet asked, “What are you thankful to your husband for?” today which really got me thinking about the wonderful things about my husband that I am grateful for. Considering we weren’t seeing eye-to-eye earlier this evening, I really needed to go over this list to help myself refocus on DH’s beautiful qualities for which I am thankful:
* He supports my dreams and who I am trying to grow into.
* He really listens to me.
* He loves me for who I am.
* He is outgoing. (I am not outgoing. He helps me to be more open around others.)
* He thrives on being a help to others.
* He is creative.
* He loves our family more than anything else in the world.
* He is humorous – even if we don’t always agree on what is and isn’t funny. lol. He enjoys making people laugh.
* He enjoys working on our vehicles which saves us money.
* He doesn’t mind doing handyman projects around the house which saves us TONS of money.
* He supports and encourages me in our decision to homeschool our boys.
* He will hold me and just let me cry when I need to.
* He tells me that I am sexy (and NEVER makes comments on my weight) and makes me feel very attractive.
* He is a good snuggler.
* He doesn’t mind doing yard work. I really don’t like to do outdoor work. I would rather clean the entire house. So, this works out very well for us.
* He supports my love of books and doesn’t complain when he can’t find a clean table top due to piles and piles of books.
* He works extra hard so that we can afford to be an one-income family in order for me to stay at home and raise our sons.
* He has a smile that makes me melt.